Some of the results were surprising.
- Productivity either stays the same or improves from home
76.3% of respondents work as well or better at home, with 42% saying that they are just as productive working at home as they are in the office.
- More people meditate first thing in the morning than go on social media
Just 17.4% of people start their day by reading the news. Less surprisingly, 29% start their day with a coffee, and 22.8 % start off reading their emails. More than 9.3% meditate first thing in the morning. Only 7.7% access social media immediately after waking up.
- Bad internet connection and environment are a barrier
More than 23% said distractions were their biggest challenge. An unstable internet connection was a problem for 18.9 %. Only 17% found communication to be a problem.
- People are taking the lockdown seriously—most go out no more than once a week
People are taking the lockdown seriously. About 38.3% of respondents go out just once a week, and 26.8% go out less than that.
- Most people try to keep the same routine, but have made a few changes
57.4% have tried to keep the same routine, but a few things have changed.
Who answered the survey?
- 65% of respondents were male.
- 34% of respondents were aged 36-45, and 27% were aged 26- 35.
- 4% were aged below 25, and 3% were over 65.
- 9% of respondents were CEOs
- A third of the respondents were managers or higher.
Check out the full results here.