Dubai is one of the fastest developing business destinations in the world. The city has been able to transform itself into a leading business hub due to its strategic location, attractive infrastructure and business-friendly policies.
Today, some of the world’s leading companies have offices in Dubai, with new businesses opening up every day.
Also, a big number of companies come to Dubai to hold their meetings in the city’s luxurious and magnificent hotels.
AMEinfo looks at Dubai’s best business hotels.
7 of the best business hotels in Dubai
1. Jumeirah Emirates Towers: Situated on bustling Sheikh Zayed Road, the hotel constantly updates its facilities with cutting-edge business tools and the latest in working innovation to make its clients’ lives easier. Even standard rooms at Jumeirah Emirates Towers come with a business workplace, complete with complimentary broadband Internet, interactive television and hi-fi system. Club Executive Rooms are equipped with state-of-the-art 32-inch Bang & Olufsen TV screens with integrated CD, DVD and iPod interface. All suites feature an all-in-one fax, printer and scanner in an effort to make remote working easier for guests, while guests in the Presidential or Royal Suite have access to a complimentary laptop for use during your stay.
2. Ritz Carlton hotel: Located in downtown Dubai, this sophisticated business hotel offers well-designed spaces for intimate meetings and large corporate events. The hotel features more than 28,000 square feet of versatile meeting and event space in addition to 8 salon venues to accommodate business meetings with 10 to 80 guests. It also has a dedicated meetings concierge to ensure that the clients’ events are successful from start to finish. Ritz Carlton offers custom catering for onsite and offsite downtown meetings and events as well as business meeting services, including audiovisual equipment and team-building experiences to benefit the local community.
3. Raffles Dubai: Located in Wafi city, the hotel has complimentary WiFi in all areas of the hotel which makes it ideal for business travellers. Add the services of a private butler and even an on-site library. The business centre is located next to the library to offer unparalleled convenience for guests who require secretarial assistance, such as faxing, photocopying, scanning and printing. Three meeting rooms are available for up to 6, 8 and 10 persons, and the business centre offers complimentary wireless Internet access.
4. JW Marriott Marquis: Situated on Sheikh Zayed road, the tallest hotel in the world is also one of the best equipped for professionals, with 32 meeting and event rooms and a fully equipped, 24-hour business centre all found on-site. The hotel offers a wide array of business equipment for its guests including but not limited to computers, printers, projectors, cameras, fax, copy and secretarial services.
5. Conrad Dubai: The Conrad caters to almost every business need imaginable, from laminating important documents ahead of a big presentation, to an international courier to personally take care of important deliveries. The Conrad Dubai offers a splendid setting for social gatherings of all descriptions. With 11 flexible and dynamic conference rooms, 3 boardrooms and 2 grand ballrooms, the Conrad Dubai provides the perfect backdrop for special occasions, business meetings, product launches and corporate gatherings.
6. Grosvenor House Hotel: The hotels’ conference centre mixes business and pleasures with consummate ease. Served by a separate entrance, the centre boasts a multi-use ballroom, boardrooms and syndicate meeting rooms. All facilities are equipped with cutting-edge technology and backed by a service-driven business support centre. Located in the marina, Grosvenor House Dubai won the World Travel Awards and UAE’s Leading Business Hotel awards in 2010.
7. Park Regis Kris Kin hotel: Located in the heart of the Emirate’s historic Bur Dubai district, the hotel offers comprehensive meeting, banquet and conference facilities offering a wide range of events from boardroom style meetings to cocktail parties catering up to 220 guests. Equipped with the latest conferencing facilities including Wi-Fi internet access, projectors, screens, sound systems, video/CDs, podium and microphones, the flexible meeting spaces are designed to meet the needs of corporate world with a dedicated Events Team on hand to ensure flawless execution of every details.