Dominated by the famous Kuwait Towers, the modern Kuwait City is where the highest concentration of the country’s population reside and work, and is the centre for the country’s economy and government. Mixing elements of a modern society and traditional Islamic customs with new concepts, Kuwait City is becoming a major hub for doing business in the Middle East.
DON’T MISS: Top 7 business hotels in Dubai
AMEinfo counts down its top 7 business hotels in and around Kuwait City.
– Mövenpick Hotel: Situated on Shuwaikh Bay in the Kuwait Free Trade Zone, this hotel is elegant and robust, designed to meet the needs of the corporate traveller. Every room has a work desk and free WiFi, a direct dial phone with voicemail and an LCD satellite TV. Superior and deluxe rooms even feature iHome MP3 players, free wired and wireless Internet access, DVD players, and French coffeemakers. Moreover, the hotel is also just ten minutes away from Kuwait International Airport, six minutes from the capital and right next to the Shuwaikh Industrial Area.
– Radisson Collection Hotel Symphony Style: Based in the capital, Kuwait City, this edifice boasts striking views of the bay and presents a mix of comfort and luxury. The contemporary rooms and suites feature complimentary Wi-Fi, local newspapers and in-room Nespresso machines, while suites are equipped with state-of-the-art Bang and Olufsen LCD TVs. The hotel also boasts numerous meeting rooms.
– Radisson Blu Hotel: Easily accessible from the airport and the International Fairground, the Radisson Blu’s rooms sport high-speed, wireless Internet and a work desk with a media hub connection. Suite and Business Class guests are also granted complimentary access to the Business Class Lounge, which is replete with modern amenities including Internet access, computer stations, printers and reading materials. The hotel has 12 spacious, modern, meeting rooms, cementing the Radisson Blu’s place as a top choice for business travellers.
– Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa: Located in the Messilah beach district on the south coast of Kuwait City, this hotel’s high standards will meet your expectations of comfort, style and convenience. Its extensive conference and banqueting facilities make it an ideal venue for important business meetings or events. Additionally, savvy corporate guests can book the advance IT suite, which is equipped with professional AV equipment and a dedicated team on hand to ensure seamless work. Further, at the Business Centre, guests can take advantage of fully equipped workstations and IT facilities, while all rooms come with wireless internet access and a 42” LCD TV.
– Hilton Kuwait Resort: Not only is this hotel located 20 minutes from Kuwait International Airport and Kuwait City, it is also just ten minutes from the main shopping centre, Al Kout Mall at Fahaheel. Every room as well as all common areas are equipped with complimentary WiFi, while business travellers can be assured of world-class meeting rooms, a business centre and even secretarial services. Professional amenities include audio/visual equipment rental, mobile phone rental, express mail, fax and printers, photocopying services and video conferencing.
– Four Points by Sheraton: Strategically located in the heart of Kuwait City and 15 minutes from Kuwait International Airport, the Four Points is also just a five-minute drive from key business, finance, government and leisure hubs. With six meeting and function rooms boasting the latest audio-visual equipment, video conferencing, audio-visual equipment and technicians, this hotel is ideal for the business traveller to hold training sessions, seminars, product launches, business meetings or other events. Of course, all guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi Internet access everywhere on the premises.
– Holiday Inn Kuwait: Situated along Kuwait’s premier shopping district, Salem Al Mubarak Street, the Holiday Inn is a short 20 minutes’ drive away from Kuwait International Airport. All guest rooms come with flat-screen TVs and complimentary high-speed Internet, so you can stay connected. Making it more business-friendly is the fact that all rooms have work desks with electrical outlets and extensions cords, direct-dial and two-line phones with voicemail – and even free local calling. This hotel also offers a 24-hour onsite Business Centre, which also proffers a wide array of business equipment, including printers, copiers, scanners and other office supplies.