Complex Made Simple

Sharjah reports 75% occupancy for third quarter

According to data by the Sharjah Commerce and Tourism Development Authority, hotel occupancy in the emirate has reached 75% in the third quarter of this year, up 4% over the same period last year, Khaleej Times has reported. The rate of occupancy for hotel apartments stood at 69% showing a 3% increase during the same period last year. The overall occupancy for hotels and hotel apartments combined stood at 72% registering a 3% increase over the same period last year, the figures showed.